Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Kitty

Hello and happy Tuesday to you.  Cheryl here and today I have a birthday card to share with you and it has the cutest image on it.   It's called "Cat With Balloons" and you can find it in the Eureka Stamps store here.  Isn't this adorable and such a fun little birthday image?  I love it because this card would be appropriate for just about any age child or anybody who loves cats (and I know a few of them.)



I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers and used little x's and circles to make the cat's body look like fur. After I colored the image, I cut it out and inked the edges with red ink.  The big bow was glued on at an angle to give my card a "jaunty look".   I think this cupcake patterned paper is the perfect backdrop for this "Cat With Balloons".


Here's another view of my card.  I was trying to show how I tried to use the markers to look like "fur".


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful week!

~ Cheryl ~

4 comments:

  1. This is just lovely. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, this is so cute. Such a happy image, I need to pick this one up. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable image and I love that you paired it with the cupcake paper. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ALL for the sweet comments!!!

    ReplyDelete